Which of the 7 Root Causes of Mast Cell Activation Syndrome Do You Have?
Hi, I’m Beth O’Hara, Functional Naturopath and Mast Cell Activation Syndrome survivor. I’ve created this free guide for anyone who’s wondering if their health issues are related to Histamine Intolerance and Mast Cells. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How those with chronic Lyme disease who aren’t getting better (and other sick people) might actually have Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
- Why “healthy” foods for those with Mast Cell Activation Syndrome can easily cause you to feel worse
- Little known Genetic factors that can determine whether you heal or not
- The secret hormone linchpin for Mast Cell Activation Syndrome recovery success
- Connecting mold, mycotoxins and histamine problems (simplified for you)
Not to mention you’ll learn all of the 7 most common root causes I see in my Mast Cell Activation Syndrome clients.
When you sign up for the Free Report, you will also get my best Mast Cell Activation Syndrome tips and low histamine recipes each week. I promise to never share your email address. You can unsubscribe anytime. Some email providers are automatically blocking the Free Report email. Please wait 5 minutes and check your Spam and other folders. If you don’t see our email, simply click Contact Us and ask us to send your Root Causes Free Report.