Better Health Guy: Glucuronidation with Beth O’Hara
In this podcast, I spoke with Better Health Guy about Glucuronidation.
Some of the things we touch on in this podcast are:
- Definition of glucuronidation?
- Bilirubin and glucuronidation and the connection between the two
- The effect of glucuronidation on bile acids, hormones, prostaglandins, coritcoids, fatty acids, and fat-soluble vitamins?
- Where in the body does glucuronidation take place?
- Genetics and glucuronidation impairment.
- Connections between glucuronidation and chondroitin sulfate, heparan sulfate, the extracellular matrix, and TGFb1?
- What should you avoid to take pressure off of the glucuronidation pathway?
- The role of glucuronidation on phenolic or salicylate sensitivity.
- What does intolerance to CBD say about glucuronidation impairment?
- How does beta-glucuronidase it impact glucuronidation?
- The connection between glucuronidation and neurotoxicity and the blood brain barrier.
- The effects of mycotoxin clearing on glucuronidation.
- Top tools to optimizing glucuronidation
Click here to connect with Better Health guy and listen. https://www.betterhealthguy.com/episode109
Or use the link below to listen now.