Welcome to Mast Cell 360 Schedule Page
I’m so glad you are here!
This is the page where you can schedule an appointment.
Please read the text below and then use the scheduler at the bottom to schedule.
If the scheduler does not load, please CLICK HERE.
The case review includes:
- Preparation time before your appointment
- 75 minute appointment together
- Creation of your overall plan, next steps, and any needed follow-up research after your appointment.
- You receive after each appointment: detailed follow-up report and action steps; resources and documents needed to support your action steps
- Genetics are covered separately in the Functional Genetic Review Video – this is step 2 of the process. You will receive more information about this in the intake packet.
Please indicate in the appointment notes if you would like an office, Zoom video conference, or phone appointment. If you prefer phone, include your phone number in the notes.
Please be courteous and provide 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment to allow someone who needs an appointment to use your spot. Less than 48 hours notice will forfeit the appointment fee due to inability to fill a spot on short notice, and you will need to pay for a new session. Emergency situations will be considered on a case by case basis.
You can reschedule your appointment 2 full days or more in advance on your own through Square (for example, if your appointment is on Wednesday, reschedule by end of Sunday). You can cancel your appointment for any reason with at least 2 full days notice. To cancel, please email us at least 2 full days before your appointment. If there are any issues regarding your appointment that we might be able to help with, just let us know before you cancel.