This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Mast Cell 360 and our customers.
To register as an affiliate, you must create an account at Mastcell360.com, that you alone have access to. We partner with affiliates who have similar interests and values as Mast Cell 360. We do not partner with affiliates who focus solely on mass-marketing efforts.
Contractors and employees of Mast Cell 360 are not eligible to be affiliates.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days. We appreciate your patience.
If you’re approved you’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Mast Cell 360 via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more.
Commissions and payouts
Mast Cell 360 pays a 25% commission when a customer purchases a course using your referral link. Commissions are only available on Mast Cell 360 courses. Any other products, links, or services available through Mast Cell 360 are not eligible at this time for commissions. We also offer a 10% off coupon code for your community.
We use a 60 day tracking cookie window – if someone visits MastCell360.com through your affiliate referral link, any purchases they make for the next 60 days will be credited to you (presuming the cookie is not otherwise deleted) and not any other affiliates who may have provided a link to the purchaser.
We pay affiliate commissions within one week after the close of the calendar quarter, in US Dollars, via www.PayPal.com using the email address you specify in your Affiliate Area’s “Settings” tab. Be sure to use your Paypal email address when you register.
Commissions are paid quarterly. Due to our 30-day money back guarantee, we pay commissions due older than 30 days. Please bear in mind that we are not responsible to pay PayPal fees – that will be deducted, by PayPal, from the payment we make to you.
We do not offer Commission Payments via any other method at present. Please do not sign up if you are unwilling or unable to accept Commission Payments via PayPal.
For Example: Commissions are paid out within the first week of April, for the prior quarter – but because of the 30day money back policy, rather than “January through March”, April’s commission payment would cover sales made from December 1 through the end of February.
We do not pay Commission on your own purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- To register as an affiliate, you must have an active account at MastCell360.com .
- You’ll receive 25% commission for every qualified sale you refer (we don’t pay commission on refunded sales).
- Send a dedicated promo email for at least 1 course and get bumped to 35% commissions.
- We use a 60 day cookie window.
- $100 minimum payout, no maximum payout, and we pay in US Dollars via PayPal.com .
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each calendar quarter.
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referrals are credited to the first affiliate who referred the customer, within a 60 day cookie window. Promoting every 60 days or more frequently is the best strategy.
We are unable to award affiliate commission to you if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer making the purchase has clicked on someone else’s affiliate link in the last 60 days, before clicking on your link
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout. If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on, was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate News and Updates
Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Mast Cell 360 will be rejected. The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Mast Cell 360 and need a little more detail.
- If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant Affiliate Accounts
An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months.
Allowed Promotional Methods
Our favorite form of promotions are those that are win-win-win. It’s a win for the end customer, a win for you as an affiliate, and a win for Mast Cell 360.
We encourage the use of promotional methods that bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about us, host us in a podcast, send email promotions, or post on social media.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Mast Cell 360, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about Mast Cell Activation (or the other conditions we help our customers with) or Mast Cell 360 or our Mast Cell 360 programs and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Post on Instagram, Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Policies / Prohibited Promotional Methods
We back our courses 100%, and we are very careful with how we promote them, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below are to protect you, and us, and our customers from any fraudulent or otherwise inappropriate activity.
- Mast Cell 360 affiliate links may not be promoted on coupon sites. Customers who are searching for a coupon are already looking for Mast Cell 360 courses, so this method adds no value to Mast Cell 360.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link must be approved first. Unapproved ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information. Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting Mast Cell 360, please contact us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Mast Cell 360. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we determine that your activity is spam-like, then to us, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. Please see above for allowed promotional methods.
- Presenting yourself as being professionally associated with Mast Cell 360. Affiliates aren’t employees or contractors of Mast Cell 360, and have no employee or contractor rights. Affiliates are not endorsed by Mast Cell 360. Affiliates are not legally associated with or represented by Mast Cell 360.
- Imitating or Pretending to be Mast Cell 360 is prohibited. Copying our website, our assets, content presented on our website, or in any other way, shape, or form trying to suggest that you are us, is fraudulent – and illegal. Such conduct will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Consequences of not-cool promotional methods. If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee or contractor of Mast Cell 360, LLC. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.