Request more information about working directly with a Mast Cell 360 practitioner.
It is very important that you read
all the information below carefully.
The Mast Cell 360 program is a remote consulting practice. Our practitioners do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe. You will still need to be under the care and supervision of your local medical provider.
Services are out of pocket, only. Services are not reimbursable by insurance.
We work with people with Mast Cell Activation Syndrome and Histamine Intolerance, along with related conditions such as Mold Toxicity, Chronic Fatigue, and Fibromyalgia. Due to added complexities, we are unable to work with those who are:
- under two years of age
- undergoing chemotherapy treatment
- have medical complications outside the skill level of our practitioners
At this time, we are able to serve clients located in the United States only. At this time, our wait time for a new client appointment is at least 1 year or more.
If you are interested in working with a Mast Cell 360 practitioner, you can apply to the program below.
Here is how the application process works:
- Please submit your name and contact information below.
- You will then receive a link to a HIPAA compliant, secure form to share your case details for review.
- Applications are reviewed in the order they are received.
- If we believe we can help you, we will send you an intake packet. This is the second step of the application process. It is more in-depth than the initial questionnaire and helps us determine if your needs fall within the scope of the Mast Cell 360 practice.
- Once you fill out and return the intake packet, it will be reviewed. Once reviewed, you will be contacted letting you know either
a. You are now on the waiting list. or
b. At this time, your case is outside the scope of the practice.
- If you have been accepted to the program, you will put put on the waiting list. When an opening becomes available, you will receive an email offering appointment times for your case review with one of our Mast Cell 360 practitioners.
This is a multi-step process because we want to do everything we can to determine if the practice will be a good fit. We want everyone to be able to use their resources the most effectively. We reserve the right to not accept anyone who isn’t a good fit for the program or who our Mast Cell 360 practitioners can’t help.
If you need to see someone sooner, click here for a list of providers who were recommended by members of the Mast Cell “Activation” Disorders forum as being Mast Cell aware practitioners. We have not personally vetted this list. You’ll need to check these practitioners out for yourself.
Get a head-start by taking our online courses. These courses cover the foundation steps of the Mast Cell 360 program:
The Mast Cell Nervous System Reboot
Top 8 Mast Cell Supporting Supplements Master Class
Thank you for your interest! To continue, please enter your contact details below to receive a link to a HIPPA compliant, secure form to share your case details for review by our team.