Information About Working
with Mast Cell 360.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Thank you for your interest in Mast Cell 360!
We are a remote consulting practice. Our practitioners do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe. This means you still need to be under the care and supervision of your local medical provider while working with Mast Cell 360 practitioners.
What We Work With:
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome and Histamine Intolerance, along with related conditions such as:
- Mold Toxicity
- Chronic Fatigue
- Heme Dysregulation
- Those with Autism Spectrum disorders
We are unable to work with those who are:
- Under two years of age
- Undergoing chemotherapy treatment
- Have medical complications outside the skill level of our practitioners
At this time, we are only able to serve clients located in the United States.
All expenses are out-of-pocket. Mast Cell 360 services are not billable to insurance nor can we
provide superbills due to the nature of the practice.
Applying to the Mast Cell 360 Practice
The Mast Cell 360 practice is a long-term program. We do not offer single appointments or
If you are interested in working with a Mast Cell 360 practitioner, you will need to apply to the practice.
The application process helps us determine if the practice might be a good fit for you. We do this because we want everyone to be able to use their resources in the way that will best serve their needs.
We want you to be in the right place.
Submitting an application does not place you on a waiting list or guarantee an appointment. It is the first step of the process to apply to the Mast Cell 360 practice.
We reserve the right to not accept anyone who isn’t a good fit for the practice or who our Mast Cell 360 practitioners can’t help.
We are currently accepting applications. Please review the application process below carefully.
Please note that the application review time can be up to several months. If you are accepted into the practice, the next appointment might be anywhere from 6-12 months out.
The Application Process:
- Click the button below to pre-screen. If you meet the initial criteria, you will be provided with the details to download and complete the application. Please complete the application and return it to the email address provided with it.
- Please note that applications can take anywhere from several weeks to several months to be reviewed, depending on volume of response.
- Once your application is reviewed, you will receive an email from us.
- If upon review of your application, we consider your case to be outside the scope of our practice, we will let you know so you can explore other options.
- If upon review of your application it looks like you might be a good fit for the practice, you will be sent the intake packet. The intake packet will need to be completed and returned within one week from the date it was sent to you.
- Once the intake packet has been reviewed, we will contact you to either schedule an appointment or notify you that you are on the official waiting list.
- Please note that new initial appointment availability can be nine to twelve months away at times, depending on the number of applications we’re working through.
You can get a head-start by taking our online courses.
These courses cover the foundation steps of the Mast Cell 360 practice: