Information About Working
with Mast Cell 360 —
Please Read Carefully.
Thank you for your interest in Mast Cell 360!
We want you to know we are a remote consulting practice. Our practitioners do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe. This means you would still need to be under the care and supervision of your local medical provider while working with Mast Cell 360 practitioners.
What We Work With:
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome and Histamine Intolerance, along with related conditions such as:
- Mold Toxicity
- Chronic Fatigue
- Heme Dysregulation
- Those with Autism Spectrum disorders
We are unable to work with those who are:
- Under two years of age
- Undergoing chemotherapy treatment
- Have medical complications outside the skill level of our practitioners
At this time, we are only able to serve clients located in the United States only.
As a reminder, Mast Cell 360 services are not billable to insurance and we can’t provide superbills due to the nature of the practice. All expenses are out-of-pocket.
Applying to the Mast Cell 360 Program:
If you are interested in working 1:1 with a Mast Cell 360 practitioner, you will need to submit an application. Submitting an application does not place you on a waiting list or guarantee an appointment. It is the first step of the process to apply to the Mast Cell 360 program.
We are currently accepting applications. Please review the application process below carefully.
Again, applying to the program does not place you on a waiting list or guarantee an appointment. Please note that if your application is approved, the next available Case Review appointment may be anywhere from 9-12 months away.
We want to do everything we can to determine if the practice will be a good fit for you ahead of time. We want everyone to be able to use their resources effectively and in the right place.
We reserve the right to not accept anyone who isn’t a good fit for the program or who our Mast Cell 360 practitioners can’t help.
The Application Process:
- Click the link for the application (at the bottom of the page) and submit your name and email address below.
- In your inbox, you will receive:
- An email with a link to a secure, HIPAA compliant form. This is the application for you to fill out and return.
- The application will give you information about typical costs and time commitments.
- Your email server may filter this message into your spam folder, trash, or other folders. Search your inbox for “Mast Cell 360” if you do not receive the message within an hour. You will need to search your spam folder and trash separately, in addition to your inbox folders.
- Please note that applications can take several weeks to be reviewed.
- Once your application is reviewed, you will receive an email from us. If it looks like you might be a good fit for the practice, you will be sent intake forms to complete and return.
- Intake forms need to be fully completed and returned within 1 week from the datewe sent them to you.
- When we receive your intake forms, they will be reviewed. Please note that this may take several weeks.
Once reviewed, if there are no further concerns, we will contact you letting you know that either we have an appointment available for you or you are now on the official waiting list.
If upon further review, it seems like your case is outside the scope of the practice, we will let you know so you can begin to explore other options.
Please note that new case review availability can be 9-12 months out at times, depending on the number of applications received.
If you need to see someone sooner, click here for a list of MCAS familiar providers. This list is from the Mast Cell “Activation” Disorders Forum. We have not personally vetted the practitioners on this list. You’ll need to check these practitioners out for yourself.
You can get a head-start by taking our online courses.
These courses cover the foundation steps of the Mast Cell 360 program.