Mast Cell Activation Syndrome and Histamine Intolerance with Samantha Gilbert
On average, Mast Cell Activation is affecting anywhere between 9-17% of the population. This is as many as 1-8.5 people!
In this episode we cover:
- The immune system and mast cells and their connection to toxins and stress.
- What is the difference between Mast Cell Activation Syndrome and Histamine Intolerance
- Is there testing for MCAS?
- The common triggers and root causes of MCAS
- What can you do if you suspect you could be dealing with MCAS or Histamine Intolerance